Bodhinatha speaks on the niyama of japa, the many dimensions of the sacred science of chanting a mantra, a holy syllable, word or sentence again and again. Often japa is done right after attending a puja. Japa is not used to acquire worldly things. Instead, prayers are used for that.... (more)Email
- How Can We Be Strong Saivite Hindus?
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- Your Self-Concept; You Are A Divine Soul
- Trip to Asia and Colloboration with a Temple
- I Want to See God